A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Sadly it ended, but at least we still have the other author manga that is a fluffy one too.

Dex-chan lover
Gets very repetitive very fast, the same jokes are re-hashed dozens of times. No worse than your average "gag" manga. The romance, though sparse, is at least acceptable and knight girl is cute. Honestly probably would have been better overall if it was shorter and more to the point, but tis life.

Dex-chan lover
"gets repetitive fast, stale like my foot crust fpoddosjvpfppffpfptttttttttttttt"

SHATTHEFUKUP YOUR COMMENTS ARE REPETITIVE ABS FTW BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I agree with @InsertBagelRelatedPunHere. Def more enjoyable in the beginning, the author does their best to keep the momentum up with new characters later in the plot, but he probs could've ended it sooner without losing too much plot-wise. Despite that, you can tell he cares about his characters in that he tries to give them all happy, satisfying conclusions to their stories by the manga's ending.

Group Leader
NICE, I just started reading this, and was trying to NOT binge it. But the manga finished. Oh well... time to binge.

How to Treat a Lady Knight Right little review and small thoughts
Enjoyment: 10/10

Story: 7,5/10

(subpoint of the story)Pacing: 8,5/10

(subpoint of the story) change of events/plot: 7,5/10

Worldbuilding: 2/10

Characters: 7/10

(subpoint of) characters development): 5/10

Art: 9/10

Writing (how well the story was structured): 6/10 (a lot of fanservice)

Overall rating: 7,5/10

Man, this show was a good read. It had a lot of potential, but it was wasted on fanservice (the first part of the manga) and was rushed (the second half of the story). I really like the slow-pacing in the first half, introducing characters that would be important (kind of) and several factors. Then in the second half, there was the
evil knight
arc,
tournament
arc,
Fooly's master
arc,
friendly battle
arc, and the
demon arc
, which I really loved, but at around chapter 100, it began to be rushed. Here's what I mean: those characters from the
friendly battle
were not that relevant.
Fooly's master and that evil girl knight (Melvie I think was her name)
could have been better written. The world-building was not that great either, it is the generic fantasy kind of world that you see in most iskeai's and slice of life. I really like the characters (well designed and decent personalities, but too much-showing skin, but that's expected for this kind of manga/anime genre), but the development is bad, not only the characters that I wrote above were poorly written, but they did injustice to Helga (my personal favourite) , Melvie and Fleur (I'm too lazy to say why). The art was very good, with lots of detail.

Conclusion: It's worth it when you have nothing else interesting to read. Not saying it's bad but it could've been better if it was not for rushing the series (probably bcz of covid) and lewding the cutest waifu from this manga.

ALSO, WHERE CAN I READ THE "FIRST NIGHT" H3NT@1 THAT THE AUTHOR TEASED AT THE END OF A CHAPTER AND THAT WAS CENSORED? PLEASE IM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!

Ayyy this manga finally finishes, nice. I would try and give a thorough review but i haven't binge read this thing in quite a while so i dunno how much i can say really. All i can say is that the manga is just so cute with the main couple and gave me a ton of laughs so i enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I agree with "Harem" being applied to this. I've not the best memory, but aren't Leo and
Fleur
the only actual characters with eyes for Fooly? And even then,
isn't Fleur treated as less of a love interest and more of a threat to the actual romance?
Anyway, I first read this quite late, so I managed to avoid the feelings of extended feelings of samey-ness some have felt as it was only about an hour or two of reading, but it's held up after rereading.

Dex-chan lover
Had this stuck in my “reading” list for so long, finally finished it and well what a manga, took 2 years for me to get back to it and well I kinda feel empty, maybe I let it sit for too long but I’m just glad to have seen the end for these great characters, the mc saying “abs” still makes me laugh though, so random but I mean he’s not wrong right?

Users who are viewing this thread