A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

They've gotten fairly close and honest with each other since the tournament. Curious how they're gonna drag the story out now. Could potentially wrap this up by chapter 100.

Is it just me or this is wrapping up for real?, didn't know japanese mangas did such thing. You usually just get bored and stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
We gotta have a fucking endgame.

As much as I love this series, the gags have run its course. If it goes on, it might get hated on even more. I don't want that to happen, so please, Matsumoto-sensei, give us the ending we need.

Chapter 100 would be around the perfect place for this story to end without overstaying its welcome

Dex-chan lover
@Squildo haha, yeah, well, it would be perfect if the story rounded up around 70-80. But with all this dragging, yeah, I guess, a milestone like ch. 100 would be fine excuse to end the series before it turns completely miserable

Considering how successful this four to five page manga is I really don't see the creator stopping until he finds a good enough spot and tie up all the loose ends. Plus doing backstory, world building, adding new characters and elements into the mix is very well done here since we are always at a cliffhanger here. Everyone wants more when there is a good cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
god fucking dammit master
your apprentice is abs-sexual
WHERE ARE YOUR ABS?
HE WON'T LIKE YOUR SKINNY-ASS BELLY, GET OUT

She saw how hard he fought in the tournament and wanted to make sure it was for someone who actually loved him. That's fucking adorable

@Kuuyu never, or maybe at the very last chapter when the author realizes that nobody cares about the series anymore.

Double-page supporter
Remember when series didn't try to cram their entire premise into their title even when it results in an awful run on sentence that's a complete mess and just keeps going on and on and just won't stop even when you wish it would end and you begin to question the sanity of yourself and the author and where your life went wrong and how the world is going to hell in a handbasket and it still won't stop even when the blood starts to run from your eyes and into your screaming mouth and it all goes white in a final flash of searing pain

Yeah me neither.

Users who are viewing this thread