A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Dex-chan lover
the only thing i don't like this is the scan quality.. too high.. unnecessary too high for a 8~10 page manga..
this service is used by people who cant afford buying the manga (lets be honest).. whats makes you think that they have good internet too (definitely not all of us)?
use the right tool for the right job..

PS: its not like i don't have good internet.. i just don't want to wait for the page to load because of too high quality that i'm not even using..
tbh.. the image is compressed anyway by [Fit to Width], looks bad with jagged lines because of compression or something.. aka wasted quality..
or you can just ignore this.. kek..

we all know a foolhardy and determined fooly is nothing to scoff at...
but we all know the king does not know that

Feels like when you see a woman with a smug grin as her boyfriend comes to give her flowers at her workplace just because. You know she'll hold that over everyone 's head the rest of the day.

i just had a thought...

what if during fooly's "fight" with Leo he touches her abs and goes Super Absaiyan....

then whatever happens due to that causes Fooly to be banned from the tournament too?

this is one of those manga that should have ended a long time ago already... its not but just bland at some point

Public confession from Fooly and Miss Leo looking all cute and happy. This is what I’m here for. (Also, Leo trash-talking the king to his face is pretty hilarious.)

Dex-chan lover
NSFW, but it had to be shared.

c3fe70729f17591bdcba1f337c0d9dc7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread