A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Dex-chan lover
@Rune
"Best way to solve this situation is to make Fooly actually become sad and realize Leo won't ever love him as a man"
He's not wrong here. If I'm speaking logically from a real-world perspective the best thing would be for them to both move on and for Leo to explore that part of her sexuality. If Fooly can move past the relationship they can even stay friends.

With the title of the manga and general mood though, I doubt it'd have the balls to go there so author's just gonna pretend that Leo wasn't more attracted to female Fooly over male Fooly.
Flip the genders and it might be easier to understand people's general frustrations. Leo turns into a man, Fooly seems much more attracted to Leo than when she was a woman. When she turns back he sighs as if disappointed his dream ended.
In that hypothetical scenario, I'd say Fooly should explore that part of his sexuality, and not "string" Leo around.

Either way though the chapters have recontextualized all of their prior and future actions. Knowing that the physical attraction is one-way sours the relationship as a whole to me personally.

Aggregator gang
@TitanAnteus You're probably right in guessing that chapters 64/65 will more than likely be tried to be swept under the rug by the author, and therefore Fooly will just ignore how Leo acted towards his genderbent form compared to his original form. We haven't seen Leo after chapter 65 (as of the current date that this comment is posted) and there could be a possible follow up to what Leo felt for FemFooly vs what she felt to (male)Fooly next time we see her, but I doubt that.

I don't know why the author even made chapters 64/65 to begin with, since you know the author "wasn't serious" in making Leo more attracted to FemFooly. To insert some yuri-fanservice?

FTU

I don't understand why people like this manga? The author of the manga, just keep stalling and dragging the relationship forever. This manga will either get 200+ chapters or the author will drop it somewhere in the future. It's not even funny anymore. Unless you the type that don't mind authors dragging any development with them two forever.

Sol Press announced at Anime Expo that they are publishing this series as “How to Treat a Lady Knight Right” and Volume 1 was available at the event. Dunno how to feel about Fooly being “Houli”

Excuse me but I thought the comedy tag IMPLIED COMEDY WOULD BE IN THE MANGA, the novelty died past ch10

" A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman" Well I guess that can mean Helga too... That Gender Bender part made me upset tho. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't have mixed feelings and uncertainty right now.

This series is giving me fetishes I don't want.

Edit: And all of you are why reading the comments is worthless.

The Berserk Blade is just Hitomi from Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers

Dex-chan lover
How To Treat A Lady Knight Right / The Correct And Only Way To Treat A Female Knight , is this :

the pages below are from this manga , lol : https://www.amazon.com/Interspecies-Reviewers-Vol-2-Amahara-ebook/dp/B07P8LVR2F/ .

" j ... just kill me . k ... kill me " is a famous catchphrase of female knights , lol .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/TdFqjrAcjEWf2ua_JTkQXprxP0n5j4mU5eP9lBNuKr4cLFJFZ3fw-X0gMkfBwBW0ID0fPwQDSWfV03pfNfv8AZVTep10mB4NbL-VmjPDio8O9FOXnoQ1KDc7ukWUryRUUcCY-UvdCQ2BDlYysg4oWHvpEv3omSjt0baPirOC1_cqs4wawTVr0bS34IacyjoUsaP7x7khmHsfEsyGtnhdE_B1kdXui8eKGfK3I45GLS1yMUw2yiyvN2pPTcgx-Gsh7X9dj0FRKlckpTrmpvxQCaSOQkgirsAYNC2YsLDxB-wevvpF12znf16Hls3X8ZTWl06b9Tg2CRMVRL0hEdGxM-Ju3xTFS5v_sJhegxaP1zns8cZQYHJ5W9JqHACPBI-yaAAUZtfxics36dfeKHlP4Vo2qFp4Zj3qWph-AL7ewsJiCbhlVuIs_uz8C44ERmyN-LOtZcYikfQ2wv4RG2hajaN2X6Lz-NXaK6aqdHQy3Jp8PjDA6xtPlZ6rNGKmIfYrIqWkcwIk1FlGWlVn3WlCFYwZflR_aSZeLmuc-cCQ0ISuqr_kcgrmhkDj5HEkM_IOKQWLS7snInY4m7UVeX1jdcQtujMQrjXa_b7S7c_MN8luwGWsCXLU6Zi43FJK7SCEaaJMaXHvxNLeEfqHCSJAm5F4r7btCLKoiL3D5bSHXO_3KWz4e7mPea8=w1689-h876-no

Double-page supporter
If you're looking for plot, character development, and a lore-heavy story... turn around and read Goblin Slayer or something. You won't find it here.

What you're getting into with this is nonsensical fluff for the sake of making you squeee, more fluff, even more fluff, and abs.

Users who are viewing this thread