A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

I feel like the Author just doesn't know what to do with the story so they are just constantly making pointless short stories that constantly replay themselves but with someone else.

Comedies don't need to be plot driven to be worth reading.

@Jesotku
So it can devolve into the usual degenerate romcom tropes like the fiancé arc or god forbid, make all the other girls main characters and turn this into an insipid harem? Or even worse, go full isekai and start some stupid demon lord plot?

If I have to choose between this staying as it is, or it going full Nisekoi or full "My isekai adventure with my harem of beautiful girls can't be this easy and bland", then I'd rather have it stay this way.

The story doesn't need to devolve into a schlock trope-fest generic storyline to have character growth, which I think we're all waiting for.

@Urabask "Bro, some people just want to eat trash okay?"
I agree, some comedies do not need an overarching plot, but it does need to be funny to get away with it

This is the perfect balance in all the shit I'm reading right now (considering I'm reading something as amazing as Solo Leveling, and something as dog as My Wife is the Demon Queen) No idea how someone can think this has any really bad flaws lol.

@valdassss I mean, there are many other options, and going off the title alone, i think it is very clear this is not a "serious" series, at least how others would want it to be. Though I do know where your coming from.

If I saw these speech bubbles on their own, id honestly think this was an H Doujin...

Dex-chan lover
Can this be merged with this one?
https://mangadex.org/title/24249/a-story-about-treating-a-female-knight-who-has-never-been-treated-as-a-woman-as-a-woman

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 63 should have been saved for chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread