A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

C'mon, some effing progress or a conclusion to this. This is just literally a waste of paper.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say this is pretty terrible as a binge, but it's fine the way it is if you consume it once a week or so.

Kinda feels like a lot of people are insulting this manga for no reason.
If somebody didn't like it the normal response should be to drop it then and there.
Constructive criticism is good, but blind insulting is not.
I just see a bunch immature people who want to ruin others moods.

God I can't believe he actually did an ass chapter, Kengo what are you doing? Leo is for abs, not where she BRAAPS.

I have several issues with this manga. First and most egregious, *why the hell are we being given chapters about Fooly's relationship to other women if this is a series about Leo's first experience dating?* This shouldn't be a harrm series, that defeats the purpose of the premise to begin with!

Second, I am getting very frustrated with Leo getting all flustered and angry with Fooly for as much as she has. Maybe it's because I don't like tsundere at all but I'm getting kinda tired of this.

It's impressive how Kengo's art gets progressively worse, these past few chapters really aren't good looking at all

Wow watch that rating drop.

Helga is cute, yes. But all of that angst and shyness should have been put into the main character and not some side character who exists for very little reason. It’s less about the female knight who has never been treated as a woman and more about the berserk blade now.

The manga, which was doing so well and was such a pleasant read, went from a wholesome experience to utter trash as soon as the mangaka started introducing more girls. The art’s been going downhill too, almost like they have gotten bored of the original premise.

Probably not. He had an idea about the characters and is now just writing it as it goes. Probably.

Aggregator gang
I agree. It's not bad, but if this is how it's gonna be it should get a Slice of Life tag or something. Some kind of tag to indicate the plot took a backseat.

When I read the description of this I was excited for a series that had an actual relationship, but they didn't even gotten to first base and the guy is even punished for liking her physical charecterisics. Can we have a series where we have a relationship be more physical without being a bloody henti

Users who are viewing this thread