A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Dex-chan lover
The MC kind of annoys me at times but he ain't as bad as some others, the weird fetish with abs is a bit weird though whenever it comes up i mean i like muscular woman yeah but it's weird that he just specifies the abs so much.

The dark elf girl was a nice addition, and the berserk girl is awesome as well knew right away that she was just gonna be a misunderstood person and the author didn't let me down making her an actually very shy person the chapter where she says hello is very cute don't know if she will also fall for the muscle fetish boy.

The series is pretty stupid but there's this charm to seeing the main girl acting cute that makes you want to keep reading lol just so that you can see her accept being a woman wish the art was a little better but it's still decent enough to be good fan service.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how he was on that date, thought it was time travel. I bet the gap between how Leo normally acts and howhow she was in the dream will cause him to awaken, that or Leo will go disney on the issue and kiss him awake.

I think the succubus represents the majority of the readers pretty accurately.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, I never thought I'd agree with a succubus, but yeah, she really is kinda mean for not responding to his feelings.

Hahahaha, I sorta agree with Leo. Its amazing that he can keep all that inside and speak normally. (or at least more normal then that.)

Contributor
For some reason changing and adding covers is locked so someone with mod power could add them since they are finally up
DuQ-AXBUwAA2WOr.jpg:orig

Users who are viewing this thread