A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Nice trap, I see you pulled for KissManga. Still, when are you gonna make the URLs/links reader-friendly?

started out good but now its just.... slice of life? theres no progress to anything and no growth of character it just is.. different situations each chapter with no story

Banned
I'm not saying that you should fug but come on man at least cuddle with Ms. Abs.

Fed-Kun's army
awn0mz.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let all of you know that on the raw site for the Female Knight series, the author moved the series to Thursday (Wednesday for the US) releases instead of Wednesday (Tuesday for US). Meaning that I will try and translate the series on Wednesday/Thursday (Japan is ahead about 17-18ish hours) if schoolwork isn't too much and I get enough free time!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day reading this little update!

@fullonweeb Thank you for the update! As much as I would love to see this updated ASAP, I'd prefer if it wasn't at the expense of you scanlators, so do prioritise your studies if there's too much to handle ( ;u; )b

Users who are viewing this thread