A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Double-page supporter
Done following this…

Abs, yay! ?

The premise being 'no girl-like qualities' and the entire manga being _ONLY_ about her girl-like qualities… BOO! ?

4/10

Hey everyone! Translator here! I just wanted to let you all know that for the next 3-4 chapters there might be a delay with the releases. I'm going on vacation to Japan and Korea over the next 3 weeks. So instead of uploading around Tuesday night PST, it might be delayed a day or two depending on when I get around to it. Sorry for all of the inconveniences!

P.S. To all of the people who said they don't like this manga, that is perfectly reasonable. Manga like this is just fluff that got popular out of nowhere. So if this doesn't suit your fancy that is 100% understandable! I just like this and other manga similar to this (girl with sanpaku eyes, Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru, Saotome Senshu, Alcohol is for Married Couples, etc.) because after a long day, reading some simple fluff is relaxing. But this kinda thing ain't for everyone, so hope you all find manga you enjoy and can give me some recommendations! ?

Dex-chan lover
I wish the chapters were longer, but i guess to much sugar would cause diabetes.

No idea, this isn't even cute [in the point of being cute because of the the things happening, not because of the characters being "cute].

I think we need more simplistic/ non-stereotype heroines who are by default not beautiful, but I don't agree with these manga trying to appeal the same way with the same tropes regurgigated again and again. It makes me feel like a cow eating grass and re-digesting the same grass again and again and again.

First it was yankees[Onidere,Koisuru Yankee Girl], then it was shy girls [Komi-san wa Komyushou desu, Hakoiri Drops, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai] and now they even infiltrated the fantasy knights to resell the same tropes.

Why can't the characters be more individually appealing like in Kono Subarashiki Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo, combined with a "not bishoujo"-design?

Also, the main character is just a shallow fetishist. He knows nothing about the female lead and is just all over her "unsightly" body [as if scars are so unsightly, it's not as if she lost parts of her body;
how about having only half of an arm, half or no ears, missing a lot of teeth?]

The author isn't even trying with this.

The main character isn't trying to learn anything about his loved knight, he's just a creepy stalker with a fetish for scars and abs.

If you like it, good for you. Doesn't change the fact that this is badly written and story-boarded.

@Asriel

I get what you mean, I started reading this because I had hoped the author was going to subvert some cliché romance tropes but no. It same old tropes and plots. Just with scars and abs.

I still have some hope there will be and interesting chapter.

At least make her have small boobs and cauliflower ears... She isn't even muscled. She only has abs and scars. Still we're somehow supposed to see her as ugly or 'manly'. She doesn't even act 'manly'...

At least make her have small boobs and cauliflower ears... She isn't even muscled. She only has abs and scars. Still we're somehow supposed to see her as ugly or 'manly'. She doesn't even act 'manly'...

She's clearly going full natty build. It's actually quite hard to build up a ton of mass if you don't have a diet and don't have a exercise regime specifically to grow.

If this is a proper showcase of her usual regime set, she's pretty much training for endurance and overall strengh.

All those sit-ups and squats will give you great abs and ass.

BUT sit-ups are actually not that great of a abs workout. When you reach the level of fitness she's in, you'd go for Knee-to-elbow planks and similar exercises.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I just realized this series and Elf-san wa Yaserarenai are like the opposite sides of the same coin.

It's nice, but It needs more progression with the main pair. They are the reason I started reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread