A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

This is getting pretty stale. Abs only get you so far, hopefully this has some sort of noticeable progression like Saotome does.

I liked it because it began with a confession.
But now it’s still just another “endless” romance, meant to go on for as long as possible for any number of reasons.
Kind of don’t want to invest my time in something like that.

the char design for the female knight doesn't make sense to me. physically-wise. she works out and doesn't have an ounce of fat anywhere on her body (seemingly), but has huge boobs. I understand the fan service behind it, but logically speaking, [most?] women that would work out like that would also have smaller boobs.

...Unless they're saying she has ridiculously massive mammary glands, at which point it would be a nightmare if she ever got pregnant...

It's a world with magic, you can't use common logic about fat there. You'll just be making assumptions. She's ridiculously stronger than a human would be even with her physique.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand why this is the most followed manga in MangaDex.

@Xoldin

I will never understand why this is the most followed manga in MangaDex.

Because it's the most followed manga. I started reading because it was in the tops.. So gave it a shot.

cloudfare thinks im a robot....wtf im reading with firefox

cant read this chapter for some reason........

edit:chapter deleted...wtf

edit2:O.O its just another idiot uploading fake chapters...nevermind

Fed-Kun's army
@DarcknightX: This may come as a shock to you, but you are not the last word on what is or isn't a good manga. We all have our tastes and styles. Just because yours doesn't automatically make it "overrated." Until you show your official license of being the world's utmost authority on quality manga, your opinion on whether something is overrated means nothing. Don't like it? Ok fine. That's a different topic. Calling something over or underrated is for those with an inflated sense of ego. Deflate yours.

Users who are viewing this thread