A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Double-page supporter
Read the latest chapter to see what this is about and was left wondering: why are people reading this? Seriously.

Hey everyone, NonoSpot here. I have some unfortunate news in that as of now I can not get high quality raws for the Female Knight series. Originally I had a friend/site that had the raws available, but as of last week around June 17-18 niconico/seiga blocked the way to get the raws easily. Right now I am working with a group that rips from Seiga, but don't know when I can get them (if at all). If any of you have a suggestion, please let me know and I can see what I can do. Thank you for your time!

Fed-Kun's army
I prefer long haired girls but Leo sure is super hot. Though at this but, the side girls are getting abs too, this is too much stimulation, Im getting stronger then Fooly !
I cant find proper art about the waifus of this manga, specially Leo and Fleur !
1- Leo, Fleur (yes, dont @ at me for this)
2- Helga (Shark teeths ftw)
3- Melvie (still, too crazy, maybe some character devellopment later)

This pic for example, cant find a high resolution of this
https://imgur.com/Z4P2O6f
Most of cover are hard to find actually, and Fleur abs colored are impossible to find

Sigh, it's turning into a farce,
he's literally going super saiyan with ab touching as a plot device.
Not that there was much plot to begin with but it kind of made sense, now it's more like Jojo though.

This series was pretty good for like the first half, and now it's just filler.

The story introduces new characters every four chapters and then they are just fucking forgotten like excuse me? I can't come to give a single fuck about the trio who they just introduced, because they are LITERALLY JUST REHASHES OF EARLIER CHARACTERS with different weapons or abilities.

Pretty much all the gripe I have with the series is the filler that stretches the series. I can kinda get why there is so much filler; I think it's supposed to build the world, but it just hurts the series because it introduces a conflict to the story and then resolves it in the next chapter so all the "progress" in the story feels arbritrary and pointless.

I'm tired.

it used to be so good, now all we got is harem and no story, reality is often disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread