A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I'm glad that the prisoner girl is getting to have some fun. I felt kind of bad for her and the idea that she was pretty much screwed over by her family.

Welp, the Title for this one didnt age well.
I insta droped the moment the harem started assembling.

i remember reading it long b4, just found it.......i just saw it got harem tag. **sighs** I wish for a end where Male lead marries oly our female knight. Other girls eventually find their own partners.

Fed-Kun's army
@Amithvishal and @Thanatos
Pretty sure it's gonna stay Leo x Fooly. Fooly has already proven time and time and time again that his eyes are purely on Leo, so not exactly sure where your worries are coming from. Unless you either forgot earlier chapters. He treats the other girls strictly as friends or as an nuisance.

@Singlove well i am skeptical due to arifureta. Even in that, MC was like my eyes are oly for Yue. He even vehemently rejected other girls(i was proud abt it). Later, he accepted shia, that dragon girl, kaori and later even shizuku. Well oly saving grace was that, story didnt have any worthy males char, and i definitely would prefer hajime taking care of them rather than some scum. But this world isn't that deplorable. If it had a harem ending, it would definitely make me feel lil bit sad. Its not like i will come to hate the series, but still i might have "lil bit something is not right" feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
@Amithvishal
That's not entirely true with Arifureta, while he does start one woman man and later goes to harem mode.....Yue wasn't that first woman, she was actually number 2 (though became number one in his heart very early on). So with Yue, it had already set the stage for at the very least a love triangle. This one started on a different foot, while he already had love interest before he even met Leo (his shota-con teacher and his bro-con sister) when it comes to affection he hasn't shown anything outside of respect (teacher), family love (sister), friendship (Hilda), fear/uneasy (err....ex-knight who name I currently can't remember) or disgust (pervert knight who's name I currently can't remember). So from my standpoint there's just nothing leading to the direction of an actual harem.....while except abs.

Fed-Kun's army
And then Fooly Kamehamaha him for interrupting and returned to touching Leo's abs.

I'm going to guess she's already stronger than her dad. She's the one with a title, not him.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was going to be a fluffy romance where he actually treats her right and shows her she has a womanly side to her
And then the ugly harem tag creeps its way in
This series is inoffensive but...I don't like it

Dex-chan lover
@Papercraftt ecchi has become something that I just....accept, but a harem where the MC and main heroine will obviously end up together no matter what seems kinda pointless

Users who are viewing this thread