A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Who took away the original translation for the Japanese title? The Official English Title is stupid, just keep the original title translation. This is a Japanese Manga, not a #metoo political statement.

This was great, story developed into a mess. Fooly became a joke, Irmgard or whatever her name was again has a better love story than the main couple. Helga is more developed character than Leo, even Fleur seems like a better character than Leo.

Wow, jeez, this new chapter sure took a while. Thought it was on hiatus cause the author was doing that new manga he's doing for a while. Glad to see I'm wrong, but I hate to wait this long for chapters this short.

Damn, Fooly's got balls to stand up to Leo's abusive dad like that...then again, he did go Abs Super Saiyan so that's probably a confidence booster. Still glad to see iIf this one is any indication, hopefully these next chapters will clamp down and end the harem stuff so it goes back to its origin as a romance adventure story. I still like it, but y'know, just wish the best for this one considering I've been following since Chapter 1.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Zvalziahir is 100% right. Tbh I just wanted to see some muscular girl falling in love and this kinda fails to deliver it. Im gonna keep reading till the end because there's not much more to pick, Saotome Senshu was the unique that I genuinely enjoyed inside this niche and you could feel that it was forced to end earlier than the autor expected :/

Due to my own inexperience, I have to say that this is still not that bad of a read. Though plot development goes downhill, to me its entertaining nonetheless. Not a masterpiece, but something worth your time.

So they finally decided to bring back that plot point huh? Interesting...also talk about a heel-face turn with the imperial knight being naked and horny now getting serious all of a sudden.

I literally knew it
with every single new characters that reappear in this story being female, I literally KNEW that the demon lord was gonna be a busty waifu.

I think what will happen now is that
Leo will be gravely injured, Fooly heals her using all his vitality, Leo fights demon king, then after some cheesy speech by Leo/Fooly the demon king is defeated by giving all their remaining vitality to Fooly. Happy end. All these death flags are worrying but its a romcom soooo...

teenage character type tomboy was never treated like an incel allegory of a woman how suprising

Users who are viewing this thread