A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Fed-Kun's army
No more echii stuff Fooly, Dad just came to the picture.šŸ˜‚

Aggregator gang
@Moonbunne I was hoping the same too. But to be honest, the worst part is that itā€™s a harem subtext so thereā€™s not even thought of there being a different girl he likes. So it feels like pointless filler

Thanks for warning me about the Hearm tag. I did not see it at first. Too bad though, seems like an awesome premise.

The "harem" tag is fake. MC's completely and totally devoted just to one girl. He's just a genuinely nice person who doesn't even romantically bat an eye at other girls besides female MC

Dex-chan lover
The harem tag still applies even without him being interested in the others. The tag is more about the women than the man. Are multiple women interested in the same man? Harem tag.

Will he marry them all? Absolutely not. Still gets a harem tag though.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the publisher not posting any new chapters online like usual for over a month is a bit concerning.

Power Uploader
Why do I keep seeing these wholesome romance mangas on my feed? I just finished another one, and now this. And I keep reading these as well. This is was a good read, a 8/10. I love stories like these!

Im gonna do a top 10 best girl
1. Helga
2. Helga
3. Helga
4. Helga
5. Helga
6. Helga
7. Helga
8. Helga
9. Helga
10. Beserker blade

Since when
has Fooly only been able to say ā€œabsā€ when getting hyped up!?!

The author is turning Fooly
into a one dimensional joke instead of growing him as a character.
I mean, weā€™re 115 chapters into this already.

Spoiler tags used to protect new readers from taking on someone elseā€™s opinion. Read the series and form your own opinion, itā€™s worth the read.

Users who are viewing this thread