A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

this was so cute, so good so nice, thank you a whole lot translators for the ride, a lot lot lot !!!

@Kurdo_
It's really cute and cool, it is really nice if you like manga about "romance progression", because there is only that in this manga, it's not like the "i like you" "ok me too" and then romance for 130 chapter kind of manga, it's a cute "let's fall in love slowly but surely" kind of manga, the drawings are super cool i love them, and the story is adorb, greatly reccomends it if you're 100% into romance

Dex-chan lover
dunno.. this ending feels like it got axed real fast, and that last chapter, very few pages and it even had a
2yr timeskip
... feels bad man...

@Kurdo_ hmm yeah i think it is a "passable" ending, probably it you batch the entire series it will be best, but seeing as i've been reading this for more than a year... feels weak

@Berstich totally, can someone confirm if this got axed?

Dex-chan lover
I remember when this manga was the most popular manga on this website, oh how time flies.

Dex-chan lover
The ending is ok, but the author could have had a few more page to peek into their new lives & a bit of prologue story for the other character especially folly sister & that berserk girl

A pretty meh ending for an okay series. It had a decent start and middle chunck of story, but feel pretty flat twords the end. Still, the ending wasn't so bad that it spoiled the rest of the series. A nice solid 7 of a story. Don't regret reading it, happy to see it end before it endlessly dragged on. Hopeful for whatever is next for the author.

I have to admire that it actually ended with an . . . ending.
I am more surprised than anything, but it's a okay read if you're looking for schlock to pass the time with. Nothing revolutionary or mandatory, just a decent read.

Thank you, it hurt to see it was ending even it was doing pretty shitty near the end even so glad I stuck around to see it end.

Thank you to the translators, I cant believe that this manga actually came to a close, especially an actual ending. Not a half bad read, glad I stuck it out.

hope they will do a little after cuz i dont understand why the Demon Lord just gave up and became soldier
it was good one, with development unlike Rent A GirlFriend.
Im sad that it ended but it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread