A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but After 100 days, I Somehow Got ○○

Dex-chan lover
Man, all these people so sour about their free manga.

This is cute, it's a fun read.

The original 100 days was a great read, bc of the suspense like "he is doing kinda alright, wym he dies?" it got us all really interested to the point where we started to theorise like "is it the autor Day to Day life or what?" and the end result did not dissapoint. Great read with a message. And now what do we see : "i something something did something something in 100 days??111!!!?". No suspense, no intrigue no nothing, they make it bc it is a trend. Well this is understandable when a story is basic BUT NEW(New characters, etc). But, BUT, when you take a halfmade already OBVIOS story and change the format to" 100 days" not caring what is that format about, Just to get TRENDING - is ridiculos. Its like if you want to make a horror story out of a comedy manga JUST bc some horror stuff got popular. Absolute BS.

The manga is ok probably, but the 100 days format kills any motivation i have to read it

Double-page supporter
I need more information about this manga, please add more to the title.

Dex-chan lover
Man I just want uncensored lewd form the author.

Most likely only on the fanbox tho....

Users who are viewing this thread