A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but It Doesn't Work - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Jesus she's literally chewing on him.

Also, the first one "looks better" since it took several times longer to draw...

The sudden improvement in artstyle is amazing, but I can understand if the author intend to keep it like before to keep the consistency of the artstyle as being easier to draw and lesser time taken to post a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
We know all those attention goes to the important yandere feature author, DEM HEART EYES!

Contributor
First one got much more detail, especillay for the hair, but I kinda doubt it's still black haired and I kinda mistook her for another girl.
While the second is the art style of the artist since the beginning I say?

The first one looks a lot better, but I prefer the second, it matches the style of the previous chapters and is what I'm used to. The first was like it was a completely different manga. In fact, it was like a TV soap where one of the characters gets replaced when they come back from "holiday" , and none of the cast seem to notice it is a complete stranger.

I like the first art more, but there's no point now unless all chapters are getting re-done. best to just stick with the current style for sake of continuity and so people don't get confused xD

Fed-Kun's army
I love the ffirst aaaart but theres no needd to redo the earlier ones. if you just continue with the new one from now on and start with an information page on the next chapter it'll clear up any confusion.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda love both styles, but I wouldn't be able to say no to the new style sad cat at the last panel

Users who are viewing this thread