A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but It Doesn't Work

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem like the MC knows much about yanderes. He doest nothing that could get him killed.

Aggregator gang
@shubh68 https://mangadex.org/title/38252/flag-capture-in-the-first-move It's from chapter 5, but I suggest you read all the chapters. It's essentially an entire series of one-shots depicting romcom tropes getting f*cking massacred in humorously cute fashion. :3

@akole that's what happens to those manga where the only characteristic is having a yandere. The art look somewhat familiar to the one with an immortal yandere that keep cutting herself. Fun for a few chapters but it gets old really quickly. Rather than a manga, it's more similar to some fan-made story...

@crochetcocoking i'm pretty sure this is actually a fan-made story from pixiv, it's not an official manga... I think someone found it interesting and decided to TL it

I can't help but feel like the title should be "Whiny little bitch and cute yandere girl"

@naivety well that certainly explains it, no wonder we get so Many low quality stories nowadays, official release are mixed with fan-made...

can someone call the cops this manga is to much like me i think someone has been watching me lol

Fed-Kun's army
does this dude even know how yanderes work? giving her your undivided attention would give the exact oposite effect the mc desires, if he really wanted to die he should be speaking with other girls or make her think you are cheating on her, until now the mc is just a whiny bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread