A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Not gonna lie those were some nice shots ✨✨✨👌👌👌

Can't wait for next chapter when he goes to the office and everyone looses their shit 🙃🙃🙃

Group Leader
Great improvement on the typesetting, though some things such as the leading and centering weren't perfect.

Tip for typsetting: if ur lazy like me, you can set the auto leading to 110% (or whataver % u desire) instead of doing it manually. This can help for smaller bubbles (i saw a small bubble with much too large lrading)

And in case u dont know, leading is the term for the space between the lines.

Most of it was fine, tho thete were some iffy spots.

Edit:
Also, smth besides leading, try using some different fonts.
Like for shouting bubbles you could use fonts like Palooka BB and for some cutesy bubbles you can use cutesy fonts (none come to mind atm soz).
And font size seems to be a bit of an issue. If the text is touching or close to touching the edge of the bubble, consider it too large. And if the text takes up less than 1/3 of the bubble, consider it too small. Ofc there may be exceptions and a lot of sizing is just eyeing it and getting more practice.
Im also not a lvl 999999 tser so there may be better advicr than mine.

It's literally been 10 mins and I just had to reread the chapters again I just love them so so so so so much

They're such classic Shoujo characters, which I Love, and they're also just such a cute family 💖🥺💖

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you guys improved a lot in a single chapter! Thanks for the TL!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Imagine complaining about how the font used in scanlation isn't the one you're used to

yo the dad better drop his skincare routine-

Jokes aside, thank you so much for picking this up! And as others have said, the improvement is fantastic (especially since you're a small team of beginners!)

Users who are viewing this thread