A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, he acknowledges that this new girl, Noelle, is also bad.

@Jinyo She also forced him to put up with her shit. Imagine if it were the other way around, with a woman who was constantly demeaned and belittled by her boyfriend who got gifts from him. Would you complain about the woman if she left the man? If not, why not?

What, is this just prostitution? Put up with the shit I do and I'll pay you with things. That's basically what you're justifying.

Dex-chan lover
So really Finn was the MVP of the duo.... color me not surprised 🤷‍♂️

@Jinyo that ain't it chief but keep thinking like a manwhore 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0
If the woman were like the MC and never talked out her issues with how the guy was treating her, than yes.

Dex-chan lover
@Jinyo Where does it say that he never talked out his issues? Are you just assuming that at this point?

Dex-chan lover
@Jinyo So you automatically assume the worst? I don't assume at all. I say I don't know at all. You're clearly saying he never did.

Dex-chan lover
for centuries(not really), people hold a grudge against this singular trait
TSUNDERE
and now, this manga, in this very chapter
we a tsundere suffering from her selfishness

but seriously, i saw lot person complaining about tsunderes in manga fanbase

Dex-chan lover
Good on Finn for ending that toxic relationship. She might have been kind in the past, but that was then. If her way of handling stress is to make her closest friend feel even worse, she deserves to be alone.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel a little sorry for the childhood friend. Now, don't get me wrong. She was 100% in the wrong for abusing and berating someone that she was supposed to love and cherish. However, I'm not gonna say that the situation was fully her fault. 80-90%, sure, but not fully. Flint should have spoken up long ago before it got to that point, so that they could have developed an open dialouge about how he was being treated, and him just essentially letting her do whatever she wanted for so long was part of the problem. Communication is key in a healthy relationship.

Though I will say that her attitude towards magic is strange, and the fact that she refused to allow them to get tested for it is suspicious.

Page 29 - "Well, There really isn't any harm in just being stalked, You know"
I'll use that in my next court hearing.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it was a "toxic"(god I hate this word) relationship lately, but what did he do? He gave back ALL her gifts, and didn't say anything before leaving! If you think that's normal you never were in a serious relationship! Normal people talk thinks trough before taking drastic action, well,if they even care about the other person

Aggregator gang
Alfine sounds way more normal than she did in the web novel.

Sure she realizes her mistake and how she was wrong later but at this poin in the wn she was still a spoiled kid who couldn't cope with the stress of her work and directed her anger to Finn also when she was issuing a search party for him she was saying “How dare he do that.He'll just come back” and etc. I remember people saying she was toxic in the comments.Here she looks just like a tsundere
I mean she doesn't really seem much better, here she only cares about not looking weak in front of others instead of worrying about if the dude's okay, not even when she's alone does she think that

Dex-chan lover
So did this dude decide to just completely ignore the whole 'I suddenly have immense magic power' thing and just continue as a swordsman? I mean sure they say 'do what you're good at' but he's not even curious enough to read a fucking book or something?

Users who are viewing this thread