A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
@ChipWhy
Because nothing was shown other than her battered body, which could indicate a lot of things especially when torture was very obvious to have happened and because no one cares about sensible babies. The world is terrifying and cruel, get used to it.

Banned
What a shitty prince and demon dood, hope they all die horribly and don’t become a love interest....

Wtf is with that "one of my brothers hasn't spoken to me ever since" ?!?! This family seems to be somewhat functional, what'd the asshole brother do if she actually died?! Sometimes I'd like for these stories to take just a short look into the aftermath of a character's death in the timeline

Dex-chan lover
Wth girl can't catch a break with awful people in her life

You ever notice how these families that only ever use one weapon never see if they're members can use a different weapon.

EX. We're a swordsman family so we only expect a talent of swordsmanship. You have no talent give up. Talent in using a Spear. Give up You'll tarnish our family name if you use anything but a sword.

Dex-chan lover
@KathyClysm : The family is not really functional deep down.
They (other then sis who seems to be the only decent human being) only value swordsmanship, and consider anyone form a knight house who has not become a knight to be less then human. The WN has a chapter pretty early from the 2nd bro's view point, it is not impressive. a key part (run through google chrome's MTL)
A knight is considered a human only after he becomes a knight.

Therefore, the human beings in my house are my father, my brother, and my sister who are knights, and my sister Feir is less than human.

Moreover, the arm of his sword is terrible. A knight would have been a lifetime.

In other words, he never becomes a human.

Therefore, it doesn't matter if there is a drooping death somewhere. Rather, it would be better if he died because he wasted less wasted food.

And they even show their incompetence in anything not involving swordsmanship (a full strength) a couple other times after over the next 2-3 chapters.

But pretty much the family is you are good at X or you are useless, regardless of if you are good at anything else that they actually need, like say running a territory. These guys could have the greatest genius inventor in the country and would not look beyond the ability with a sword.

@goldfish178 : Loli Mamoritai

@RyuOdjin : Which is even worse with daughters who can be married off for alliances, and it would be easier to marry off a daughter to a house if you can truthfully say she is talented and skilled with that houses area of focus. Since they kind of need access to areas beyond their specialty. You have no good merchants, oh look you just got ripped off since no one read the fine print and the family is destitute.

@mahtan : The rules people use for respecting the healers almost never apply in these stories, if you apply the rules from MMORPGs you are reading he story wrong. The previous life abandonment is
politics and greed. they needed her for the fight with the demon king, who is dead. They do not need her to get home, and once home she is a threat to their own power, due to popularity. Plus there are other healers in the world. This is a political assassination to secure more power for themselves now that they are done fighting, not a band of adventurers who are going to try and clear 10 more dungeons in the next week.

Also, as to swordsmanship.
Part of her problem is suppressed abilities, part is that the idiots do not know how to hold back properly, and part is she is she is physically weaker. But he MC is very OP magically, and has knowledge that was lost in the 300 years since she died. In a few chapters she sees a "modern" healer and is NOT impressed.

Author basically screaming "hurr durr, all mans are bad REEEEE".
That's some retarded shit.

@mahtan and what I hate even more is if I EVER dare disagree with the lack of a Trigger Warning there are ALWAYS jerks like you that says stupid shit like "get used to it". Dude, I wasn't asking for your opinion on the subject. I just wanted to know WHY there weren't any warnings for this shit.

Also, maybe YOU should get used to people have different taste and not expect everyone to love and embrace this edge lord stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@ChipWhy
And I gave you a reason for not having one.
Because people don't care about your weak ass.

It may not be the reason you want but it is still a reason.
So I don't see what you are complaining about here.

wtf in both lives she has horrible family: she first gets abandoned after carrying them to the demo lord and then tortured when caught by the enemy, and now in her current life her brother stops speaking to her cause shes not that good with the sword... I feel horrible for her 😫

So pur MCis kinda stupid, im scrunched my forehead when i read this. Seeking validation from your shitty brothers? Past experience aint enough for you?
Why the f you got captured by the demon in the first place, aint it bc your lovely brother. If you want to keep it low-key why you ride the dragon right in front of your house. And aint your sis told u that the bigger the core the stronger the monster? With your weak ass you think peeps wont be suspicious?

Arghh i cant stand this

Dex-chan lover
You mean he didn't turn her into his eager cock-sleeve through the power of his magic cock that gives her a thousand orgasms a second? This goes contrary to everything I've been taught so far...

Supporter
she's got a top tier outfit though. cute and practical. that's like S tier rarity

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Man...the brothers this time around is shit too. Instead of helping her with her footwork, they just stopped talking to her?

At least big sis is caring.

Users who are viewing this thread