A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - subjugation

Double-page supporter
I wonder if what happened in her past life effected the roles of the saintesses.

Like, Did the preconceived bias of the former heros that abandoned her 300 years ago determine the job class? Or was it a result of her dying and being left behind that resulted in the saintesses being in this permanently protected state? OR were other healers always like this even 300 years ago, which led to the heros initial bias and mistreatment of the grand saintess in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght
The Saintess nowadays actually isn't much weaker but they don't know that they must make contracts with the spirit to decrease their MP consume by 90%.
The great Saintess is like "Skill Master" who teaches us skill/magic when we level up (Because She is a genius and she contracted with the spirit King)
Without proper guidance, the new Saintess wasted their talent (like skill point in RPG).

If my expectation from the manga and novel correct, we will meet a
Loli Saintess next.
She is cute and Fia loves her so Fia tries to teach her how to use magic.
And then the Loli Saintess makes a WHOLE FOUNTAIN OF HIGH-GRADE HEALING WATER at once instead of the healing-potion bottle by bottle.
Which means the Saintess nowadays isn't really that weak but just CLUELESS about how to use their magic

Double-page supporter
@Loli_Omamoritai

Ah... I guess that makes sense. Then what was that line that the prince gave about how Fia would have made a great saintess if she knew recovery magic because she was loved by the sprits? I was under the impression that meant the saintesses already know they need to have a relationship with the spirits... or maybe it is rare that the saintesses and the spirits get along and that was what made her the great saintess?

Anyway, I'll go with your explanation for now. You've made me excited for the future, so I look forwards to that.

Dex-chan lover
...? Did the demon lord's Right hand commit a mass saintess massacre to erase the knowledge or something?

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght
She got more and more allies/believers who are all VIPs later.
* The Loli Saintess realizes Fia is the Great Saintess. Fia's teaching was too profound and world-breaking. But she swears to keep that a secret.
* The 4th Knight Order Captain, who can judge people/monster magic, realizes Zabiria is the Black Dragon and Fia's overwhelm magic right away. And later become her Holy Pope, who sings her praise like a maniac. He never stops singing her praise While omitting the truth about her (as Fia's request) which makes the situation hilarious.
* The 6th Knight Order Captain, who complained about 6 pack ABS with Fia, realizes Fia's strength but doesn't ask for more details and swears to protect her with his life.
* Visit Captain Cyril's homeland, helping him deal with his past/regret and making him fell in love (admire?) with Fia more and more.
* The 14th Knight Order Captain, who is the Body-Guard Knight of princess Serefina (Fia's past life). Of course, he "worships" her as well.
* 3 Princes of the neighbor country, which has the belief that the Great Saintess is actually the "True Goddess Reincarnation".

@Liedral
He didn't appear yet (even in last chapter, 100+)
But Fia's scouter judged that he is still far stronger than Zabiria, that's why she still can't tell people about her Saintess power.

Dex-chan lover
Geez the author isn't wasting any time assembling the reverse harem.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this change is due to the fk up of leaving a fking grand saintess to die for some reason.

So is she strong and respected in the past or is she not? If she is respected why her last team abandoned her so easily?

Dex-chan lover
@herShie_4ever she was strong, not so sure about respected. It was said that she can buff others to the point of rivaling “demon” so she must have had excellent skills, but her team could have been so used to it that they thought they’re the ones that are “naturally” strong and it’s not her help. Once they defeated the demon king, they was like “you only heal you didn’t help shit” because plot, and left her behind. That it what I think anw.

@Liedral she was the “Grand Saintess” while they’re just “Saintess”. The “Grand” isn’t just for show. Also the power could have weakened through the years.

Double-page supporter
Call me a plebian or even worse a
liberal
, but I don't believe that the arts knights would study were very liberal with their method or point of view.

Imagine living in your forest and your attack starts a forest fire lmao

Fed-Kun's army
take notes men, this is what women want. wet not her pussy but her eyes, so they'll drip down the riceballs to make for a nice salty taste

Double-page supporter
@zokoi19 have you ever read *takes deep breath* Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~? You pretty much just summarized the first part lmao

Users who are viewing this thread