A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meat Festival

These guys are so shoujo a girl can be piss drunk in a room full of them and nothing happens.

Contributor
I realize it's medieval and all but they, being relatively sober, should know better than to give someone more wine when they're already piss-drunk. Damn meatheads XD

Double-page supporter
Dang! Heart eyes on the first page. Young loli/petite knight really like that meat. Wink wink

six%20pack.jpg

I like this. Many stories with saintesses tend to just treat it as some kind of powerful role and they are always meant to be the saviour or whatever but most of those stories never seem to deliver the gravity of the role. In this story, I can see that Fia seems to understand the role of the saintess and the responsibilities that come with it. It's really refreshing and it actually makes the role of the saintess mean something and not just a fancy title for a powerful person.

Group Leader
I really like her sense of humour. I feel like if she was real, she'd be fun to hang around with.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the proofreader or translator slacked a bit on this chapter.
A lot of incomplete or odd/stilted sentences.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, too many people think it's acceptable to take a drunk woman's words as consent or worse, lack of words.

People are simply monsters. Sometimes death is too easy for certain scum.

Yes, hello, I'd like to report a murder. The entire Royal Family has been killed.

Users who are viewing this thread