A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. I was mediocre on this manga (not something I usually read) but now I'm fucking sold.

That was amazing.

I’d bookmarked this a while ago but never actually read it till now and I officially love this series. Our mc is lovely the plot is fun and the side characters are either attractive or interesting, or both. Lol thank you so much for the chapters!!:)

Hmm? I thought he stepped at the corner of the table at the first panel.... Since when he moved his leg toward the center of the table...?

Fed-Kun's army
flkjdsasdlkj that was beautiful, that guy got shat on hahahah VERY SATISFYING!!! i just found this and i'm loving it, even if i want to fight a lot of ppl around fia lol

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
The only person who knows the true power of MC. That means he's the only person will respect her power. And I said power not her as a person because there are others who respect her.

LMAO he totally panicked like he was meeting a serial killer. He Panicked so much his sanity broke.

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone with sharp eyes! it's a relief to see characters like this!

Group Leader
The new captain is now my favourite guy lmaoo
It's so funny how he tries his best not to offend the Black King while singing praises for Fia-sama

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the dude shit bricks over Zabiria's presence was fucking hilarious. Kinda curious how he will react when Zabiria becomes a true king.

Users who are viewing this thread