A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Everyone's like "It's a weak monster" and that guy's like "All of you almost effing died!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I laugh a lot from the last two chapters. Thank you. Fia, Zabiria, and Quentin are bless.

@Nk9bjP4A, if you're leaving with your parents tell them to call the police and don't get close to him and don't make it oblivious that you know his unnatural behaviors, act like usual and don't look too much in his face, if you leave by yourself leave the area and call the police after moving on so you don't get in trouble if they don't find anything out or if he run away. Please be safe and don't act like a hero if you're not strong enough and especially with this kind of person he maybe crazy and mentally unstable and it's impossible to reason with them
May God be with you

It's okay. I get hangry like that, too.

xDDD
This chapter was awesome xDDDD pffffft How did Quentin keep a straight face? lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this chapter was fun. Wonder how long until he talks to her though about the black dragon.

Fed-Kun's army
Like staring at an armed nuke with the timer close to 0 is what the captain must have been feeling like..

😂🤣LOL I find this manga so funny!! 😁

Thank you for machine translating this one :)

Fed-Kun's army
It's so stupid it's hilarious LMAOOOO XD

Thtat commander Quenti. You, I like. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread