A Tan Childhood Friend with Absolutely No NTR! - Ch. 36

The story so far had like what? 3 or 4 scenes where the title has been fully utilised. It feels a bit like it is just an excuse to make a generic Twitter-format manga seem unique.
This sounds doomer af, but hey it is what it is

Aggregator gang
Damn dude, could have just stopped translating it instead of doing the author dirty by specifically sayin this. Like, I agree the manga is kinda going nowhere, but imagine being in the author's position just tryin to draw stuff for people and getting the cold shoulder like that from someone that got the author's own endorsement.

Power Uploader
Damn dude, could have just stopped translating it instead of doing the author dirty by specifically sayin this. Like, I agree the manga is kinda going nowhere, but imagine being in the author's position just tryin to draw stuff for people and getting the cold shoulder like that from someone that got the author's own endorsement.
I'm suspecting there is a very inflated ego coming from the translator.

Fed-Kun's army
The story so far had like what? 3 or 4 scenes where the title has been fully utilised. It feels a bit like it is just an excuse to make a generic Twitter-format manga seem unique.
This sounds doomer af, but hey it is what it is
The title is fully utilized in every installment. Take this one, for example: it showed us the tan childhood friend, and it showed absolutely no NTR. It's a textbook case of "what's on the tin".

Dex-chan lover
I saw an elevated level of comments and started to worry that there will be a drama of sort. But it's just a hiatus.
Yeah...just...a hiatus...

Dex-chan lover
The title is fully utilized in every installment. Take this one, for example: it showed us the tan childhood friend, and it showed absolutely no NTR. It's a textbook case of "what's on the tin".
This is a point worthy of consideration.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys the author posted New chaps with english translated versions of them! (They are ussually linked in the comments of their twitter posts) So if you are still interested in reading the series check it out there!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah it's possible the translator was actually HOPING for ntr

Ngl, that was a bit of a foul move. We get that it's playing with the premise a bit too loosely, but there's really no reason for you guys to dunk on their work.

Users who are viewing this thread