A Tan Childhood Friend with Absolutely No NTR!

There was literally no need to add in "No NTR". There's gonna be NTR. I got this feeling. I seen a wholesome manga before and then turned NTR out of nowhere in the last few chapters. And guess what? That got axed.
what manga was it cause i want to see the bs the author pulled that made it get the big axe

Dex-chan lover
Japan has gone so overboard with NTR and making even little things in mainstream manga seem to hint to potential NTR, that we now have manga's that state they don't have NTR as a selling point. SAD! Make Japan CUCK FREE AGAIN!
It's not really true; main stream manga has almost no NTR with any NTR being at the very start and the MC getting over it. And it's usually not like hentai NTR that's overboard....

Where NTR is common is in doujinshi and non-mainstream stuff... there is even a trend about NTR victims getting new girlfriends as a trend.

So this seems to be more against them than the main stream stuff.

But don't worry; NTR isn't mainstream or the main thing... this is just trying to fight the NTR content that is an overly popular niche... one that should die...

No NTR! Praise Manga Jebus! Some pages may look misleading... but the next page restores your faith in humanity.:)(y)

What's happened to the manga? Latest chapter said its not even about childhood friends anymore

Power Uploader
Well, shit. I was looking into maybe picking this up if it turned out to be good, but the author has been on hiatus since March, citing money issues. The last chapter they posted was 37, so you're only missing 1, even after all this time :/

Unfortunate, I was subbed to her fanbox, hoping it would help but she hasn't uploaded anything lately.

Contributor
Well, shit. I was looking into maybe picking this up if it turned out to be good, but the author has been on hiatus since March, citing money issues. The last chapter they posted was 37, so you're only missing 1, even after all this time :/
It's this tweet, right? I wonder if this counts as a hiatus announcement, since it's been months and they haven't gotten back to it.

Power Uploader
It looks like at some point, Ashito Teto deleted her Twitter and Youtube accounts, but her Pixiv account is still active.

It looks like at some point, Ashito Teto deleted her Twitter and Youtube accounts, but her Pixiv account is still active.
Her Twitter stills here, it’s just that for some unknown reason she deletes all her old tweet, including this series she used to upload here, leaving only the introduction tweet about the series and others one (idk if it was just me). I still sub to her pixiv, good news is she’s returning to her twitter so maybe we can only hope that she’ll make a comeback on this (not me have been waiting for a year)

Edit: Scrap that, she said it was because she can’t stand the drawing process, but a lot of people encourage her to continue so it looks like she’s going to revise the story I guess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread