A Taste of Love - Ch. 80 - Crossing dimensions to love you

Thank you so much for your hard work during those 2 years! That was a nice one to read😊

Dex-chan lover
The part about fusing together w/ the demonic side wasn't really conveyed really well. It seemed like he was avoiding that choice, and she sacrificed herself to help fully seal his demon as well. I don't understand, then, why he fused.

Sadness. This ended too quickly or something idk. I don't like that it's over. Why can't they ever spend more time on the romance after the confession?

@GodGinrai I was about to say that they glossed over that. He was like, "I fused with my demonic side, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ..."

And I was like, "BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY? SERIOUSLY? That's a pretty big fact to just ignore! How is he different? Why did he do it? Etc. And that white haired dragon girl. They just added her in so everyone would be paired up in the end, even though she has an interesting personality and I'd like to see it."

And lastly, thanks for the translation Aquarium Tourmaline! I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Been a while since I've read light hearted fluff! There's some minor things I'd change but that's on the mangaka, not you.

I only stopped reading for 5 chapters then it ended?! Oof I dont know if I wanna go back and see what I missed. I thought this got axed or something. That was abrupt AF.

thanks for the hard work translators!!!

They wrapped up the ending too quickly, but it was a good journey and love to see all the happy couples at the end <3

Thanks for all your hard work on this series!! <3

Double-page supporter
d00.jpg

thanks for alll of your hard work!!!!

i loved like 98% of this story. I'm convinced the other two percent is still floating around the authors head somewhere.... this story is like when your about to climax with your partner after alot of amazing foreplay and groundwork, even some mind-blowing scenes and then grandpa no pants and grandma open bathrobe walk in an there is just absolutely no recovery from that. Even if you finish afterwards its just not as satisfying.

i mean all of the hard work aquarium tourmaline did thank you so much!!! thank you for picking an amazing story. I apologize on the authors behalf for being either a little lazy, lost, uninspired, having a shitty editor/support, etc... -author's conscience - "i'm sorry ending prematurely. hopefully i''ll get better."
thanks again for the awesome scanlation!!!

I remember how I loved this ending when it came out but now when I reread it it's so fucking bad compared to other endings (still a great ending tho at least it s not fucking polygamy.)

Well, the story was okay, but what was with this ending? The author was like "Fuck this shit, I'm out."

Users who are viewing this thread