A Taste of Love - Ch. 80 - Crossing dimensions to love you

it finally ended! i wish we can see more of ziyan and the queen, but it was a nice ride! thank you for translating until the end ♡

so... It's end?! noooo i need the other side story😭 thank you for translating this manhua💙

Thank you so much for completing this and congratulations on completing it too!!💜🎉💃

And lmaoo, same smoothoperator, fr fr, i didnt even notice

Many thanks for the update and for completing the series! 💗💗💗

Dex-chan lover
Nononoo this can't be the end... WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE WEDDING CEREMONY!!! THE CHILDREN!! THE GRANDCHILDREN!!!

And thank you soo much for translating thia manhuaa!! Hope you'll translate other good manhuas sometime~

Dex-chan lover
huh. I kinda wanted them to stay in the other fantasy world, but *shrug* good enough
Many thanks

I want to say thank you thank you THANK YOU for being devoted to this chapter ;-; giving you many loves & blessing!!! What an amazing story ❤❤❤

Thanks for finishing this up. I wish we had more material
Be it weddings, honeymoon, kids, grandkids from the 2 ships. More material for Zi Yan x Queen (but seriously, not only did the boy lose at the Sharmoonball, at least give him a better woman. There's no point in being powerful if she's so... dominating?)

Thank you for finishing the whole series! The ending was a bit bland, but not the worst either. The story had some nice unexpected developements, which I was the reason I kept reading. I’m quite satisfied with the series compared to average manhua plots. ☺️

Umm, ok? That ending was so... bland. Ty for the translation. Sad that all the plot was closed with few words and no wedding banquet.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this manga, so thank you for all the hard work up till now! 😘

Kinda wanted a bit more than this ending, some extra's or something, but oh well... what can you do about it. I'm really curious what that queen made Zhi Yan do? 🤔

Omg I can’t believe it’s over!! Thank you so much translator for your hard work ^^ you did an amazing job! 👏🏽

Where is the wedding? The babies? The end was very quickly concluded. Too bad.

Dex-chan lover
Wanting more is a sign the story had impact. I'm glad we got a happy ending out of this (too much depressing stuff going on right now). Thank you to the translation team!

OMG look at the final, I didn’t even think something like that :D
Thank you so much for your hardwork during the whole story’s translation!

Users who are viewing this thread