A Taste of Love

I feel like the pacing on this is really weird, and sometime the characters just don't act like people. Maybe it's a Chinese thing, I've noticed I mostly have these issues with comics with Chinese authors. I'll keep reading though even if it's just to get closure.

Edit: Nvmd saw the last couple of chapter's in the raws and lost interest. Yikes, I've read stuff before and ended up hating the way it ends, so at least I avoided that this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Minor gripe, but I'm so tired of isekai stories where the protagonist "invent" soap, as if soap hasn't been part of human development from the very beginning. The idea of a well developed magic society not knowing about soap is just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@MorbidVisionary but the manhua its self still ongoing right ? because talking about isekai manhua, this one has quite good both in art and starting, aside that the MC quite ignorant a bit about her being isekai-ed

Fed-Kun's army
Generic historical style isekai #1000001

For real though. This is probably the most troupey and generic one I have had the pleasure to come across. Some of these have interesting ideas while still invovling the troupes like the awful soap plots but this is just bad with nothing original.

Edit: As an add. Normally even if there is nothing original then the characters are at least well done. That is not the case here. They almost seem to lack any personality and the choppy generic artstyle [People get tricked because of how flowy the style is, its just lazy most of the time] doesn't help the boring characters.

Double-page supporter
I’ve been looking through this comment section some are this I the most unique thing and it’s is super generic and tropy or do we just have a lot of new people here?

Double-page supporter
If you all are here for food then I’m sorry food gets pushed to the side a bit in any way here is a better food comic also it’s super soft
https://mangadex.org/title/46121/i-became-the-chef-of-the-dragon-king

Double-page supporter
Found a more food focused one for you all
https://mangadex.org/title/48217/leveling-up-by-only-eating

I'm sorry but I'm confused is the art from the cover for a different story because it is so detailed and BEAUTIFUL,really fits a "historical" setting but what I actually get is some embarrassingly tacky maid outfit wearing girl in a magical,fantasy setting where only the food looks good,the clothing style is so overused and the story is forgettable

Um if this is a josei, why do the female character designs seem to be geared more towards a male audience...?

Users who are viewing this thread