A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

@Reademup: Alejandro is actually 13 (it restates that in the previous chapter)! Ibelina notes in chapter 5 she look to be 16/17, so it's a 3-4 year difference. 😊

I actually am tearing up from how cute Alejandro is being! When he was being fed- 🥰 . He’s finally acting like a kid who wants to be spoiled. But then there are those moments you can see teenage boy with a crush Alejandro.

Him looking like a 7 year old and her looking to be in her 20s is making this EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Like ya I know he's 13 and she's 16 but oof, looks really pedophilic visually. The baths were awkward enough, this is a bit. Much.

Dex-chan lover
@DramaJustCalled
Thanks for that, like I don't mind age gaps so long as the romantic side of things happens when the younger party grows up. And I have no problems with the story since the love is onesided from the kid and the MC is just mothing/sistering him (I mean how can you not!!! he is such a poor little grumpy baby all alone and in all sorts of pain, I just want to wrap him in blankets and hug him and tell him he's worthy of love and I will be there for him)

I don't care of the temporary shotacon moments since the heroine is geniusly taking care of him like a little bro also the most important thing HIS EYES HEALED!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
this fucking brat
not bad huh starting to use strategie(aka lie)
look at his eye damn that's some beautiful shit eyes
my guess is any wish mc was thinking it has been grant all the time
first she wish for him to be able look cleary now he think will his eye also have deep ocean blue?(not quiet a wish)

Yeo

bruh i be stuttering at the drive thru @ mcdonalds but this fukin kid rlly just laid a smooth line like that... i am appalled at my social skills

When it's all cuteness, pudding boy and mama bean and then all of a sudden the boy gets a crush on you. e.e I would ship the Pedo route, but... I don't think it's right. Jeez why did they send her in as someone older. TT.TT otherwise I wouldn't feel this conflicted!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Looks like he's recovered enough for his hormones to properly kick into gear~

Aaaaaah~ Him acting spoiled was somehow adorable the entire way through. >w<

Users who are viewing this thread