A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Took a long while, but the series is good again. Kid's going to go full god vs man soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that despite it all, bro still cares about his sister. He treats life like a game and people like NPCs, but his sister is above all that.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah he just groped her and kissed her, still pretty bad, but Tooru is out for revenge.

Sister is the only SSR.
C21.jpg

R71

It's being vague on whether or not he did anything beyond surface molesting, but still basically netorare, unfortunately. Not sure what I expected from this author.
Edit: It's worth mentioning that he's fully clothed the entire time and the "ah" sound doesn't indicate penetration. Considering she's a small-framed teen virgin, that'd elicit a more extreme vocalisation. Even surface-level molestation can cause that short of dead-eyed trauma provided you value yourself and your body. Of course, all of this is speculation but if I find out there was indeed penetration then I'll drop this, not into that kind of events.
Edit 2: As of the latest chapter she apparently isn't a virgin, but the rest still applies.

R71

@scrubp I imagine you hold it to some overly profound or specific "meaning" so I wouldn't defer to you on that, it's more broad than you know.

Dex-chan lover
@R71 Overly profound or specific "meaning"? dude the definition is literally on dictionary.com of all things
you literally don't know what you're talking about. If you're going to be stubborn to your own vision of the word while ignoring the actual meaning then it sounds like to me you're the one trying to hold it to specific meaning

R71

@scrubp
dictionary.com isn't evidence. There are a thousand different applications of NTR/netorare if you search them, and I used "basically" as a precaution for this kind of pedantic behaviour. It extends to interests and atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
@R71 NTR has a lot of different applications. Netorare is specific to one application. You seem like you at least know about the other versions of NTR so I don't know why you are so hellbent on making netorare the blanket term instead of NTR. In any case I'm not going to continue to sperg out about this before this comments section becomes a bigger mess.

R71

@scrubp NTR also exists as an abbreviation for netorare, I'm not concerned with any other applications like netori or netorase that aren't relevant to events. I never said what occurs in this chapter meets the most strict definition for netorare, but barring semantics it's off-putting for the same reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@daniel345 I think he definitely penetrated her. The scene with all the "ah's" and them fidgeting in frame, followed by her shown crying with dead eyes for her brother. It's hard to be sure exactly how far that went with the limited portrayal, so I think that vagueness might be the intent. I mean she also basically told Tooru "that she..." and I feel like she wouldn't have worded it that way if he'd just molested her at the surface level.

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread