A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Meaning, the sister actually gave birth to the little brother? What did the father do during chapter 1 with the stone?

So the sister wasn't a virgin in the strict sense of the term since She literraly gave birth to an insect god, who seems to be bigger than a normal child, and if someone know if she has been penetrated or not in the last chapters,i'm asking this but the answer is most likely yes ?(Sorry for my english)

Power Uploader
@BlurryCmdYuri - no clear answer on this... mangaka has neither confirmed or denied anything, it is everyone's guess what has been happening when the kids slept in pairs... but indeed she has given birth to her... brother!

But if her womb has been 'replaced' as a gift and got impregranted by another god, is he really her brother? or acting more like a surrogate mother? I guess it depends if the egg was hers or a godly egg...

@nevian70gr Okay, yeah genetic stuff, hope the eggs wasn't hers so that they can actually be together, and it's a shame that the author didn't said anything, i'm going to think that she has been, but i hope i'm wrong

Heck, that poor traumatised girl.
That's so much worse than I thought it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread