A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult

@Leikeze
NTR? kind of, it depends on your definition since the brother and sister aren't a couple. Old man? No old people at all. bbm? Nope every character is skinny. Rape? Yes

Was the kid always this amoral and now has the power to act on it or did he get corrupted?

Gooong1 it seemed to me that he's always been portrayed as morally ambiguous, but with the way he seemed to treat life like a game this development isn't massively surprising.

@goong1 He was basically always amoral since he thought everything was a game and treated people as npcs.

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder if this is
starting to reach it's end considering the timeskip

People saw the tags and still read it, and then hate it and give it a 1 star
Wtf is wrong with you guys. Stay out of things you can't tolerate.

Guys, the author wrote it on her Twitter that ch. 27 is the last chapter. Seems like the manga really got axed. It's really a shame, it had so much more potential 😢
There will be some some bonus content in the final volume, hope JUM will stick with that too.

Aggregator gang
@AnotherWish oh, that explains why the latest chapter was rushed. feel bad for the author, cuz this had the potential to do the same mindfuckery as her previous work with the sex island manga

Damn axed just as things were getting interesting. The author went for the full potential sequel plot hooks type ending rather than a rushed attempt to close off everything.

Speaking for me, I liked this series. It had a promising premise and I think it's really unfortunate that it got axed this early, while all the interesting parts were just coming out. Can’t see how this was inferior to Indecent Island. Looking forward to what the bonus stories will unveil and thanks a lot to JUM for working on this Manga the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
really blows that it axed right as it started piquing
hopefully it gets revived by the author eventually tho

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Leikeze doens't have any of those and it's a more than decent story
Give it a read, it gets really good and ends just as it peaks

Users who are viewing this thread