[Already a thing...] Add "created threads" as a viewable tab on user profiles just like postings and recent activity is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Messages
299
It's a niche thing, and maybe only I have an interest in it, but when I want to post in my own small threads I either have to navigate through the forum-wide recent activity page or go through my post history to find a time I posted in them and click the link.

Just thought it would be a small but convenient addition to be able to both look at stuff other people have posted and access my own threads faster and easier
 
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Messages
299
i actually don't know if this is something possible in xenforo but it would be Cool ...
 
Enjoying the youthful days
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
2,432
fUseKcA.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top