A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
uGh Tia omg this is what vampire boyfriends doooo smh get with the program sis we been knew

At least His Majesty is relieved that Tia is not alone suffering. Maaan, love you. You think of that than being jealous. :<

Ok, calm down and put that girl down, u know u can use staircase, right?!
For frequent update, I don' t know how can I express how much I appreciate your hard work. Recently my days are filled with stress and exhaustion. So thank you, thank you for the updates that lighten my day~^^

Fed-Kun's army
He's like "Door? Who uses that when we have the balcony?"

Dex-chan lover
Lol, of course he leaves the room the way he came in. Pffttt, using a door is so outdated XDDD Aaaand...he's kind of cute if we ignore his blood cravings XD Him being relieved that she had a friend and thus, was not alone....goooosh >w<

Group Leader
3rd floor :v hm... I always thinking about "why the emperor was a vampire?" and we still need to continue to know the reason... btw I hope Tia and Emperor get well relationship:)Ah, I'm forgetting! Thanks for up:3

"Is there a problem?"

"I don't know, is there?" *floating near the top of the building*

You know some people just don't learn their lesson and ruins others hard work and honest reader's hopes , so here are my suggestions to stop it from sharing it, because I know they will not stop posting it on IG !

1# The group who does the project (Survive as the hero's wife) they have put a restriction on the chapters they release on here , which non account readers can't read it unless they fulfill the conditions. And it works , I don't see their work that much on IG which is good

2# You can post the chapters on password protected site and that way no one will be able to share or take a screenshots , its a win win

3# This option is my favorite one just post them on discord in the drive it won't be shared that way too

I don't want to see my favorite webtoon get taken down again like these ones, (Archmage's daughter ) 😭
(101st female protagonist) 😭

Thank you for the hard work u guys do and thanks for the dose of our cute vampire 👻😍😍

I’m glad he actually calms down and trusts her when he hears friend unlike some ML who distrusts any male who has a relationship with the MC.

Edward cullen, is dat you??? 🙄🙄

Anywayy thankyouuu translator team for translating. Happy 2020!!😚😚

Users who are viewing this thread