A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Thaaaank you so much for the chapter!!

And ugh!!! Why the hell does a grown ass man needs a freaking protection? I hate how she’s practically acting like a mama bear shoving his “blushing” face at her chest. That is soooo weird 🌚 and the Emperor!! Look at how affected he is. I do wonder though what’s with the eye thingy of Tia. Is she also a vampire? Like a higher rank one?

What kind of girl is she??? Ugh.. He saved you from that hell. And you are treating him like this..😠😠
Don't like that young master at all

Group Leader
I hate the female lead. Why doesn't she stay with the guy who's basically threatening her and holding her maid hostage while at the same time punishing her servant and killing off her guards. Sure he tired to suck her blood when they met and almost killed them but he lurves her

They are relationship goals

No sweety, you have to go with a more deeper flashback, we are lost here you know 😂

I can understand Tia's sentiments... the Young Master doesn't deserve the punishment. He's the only friend she got and his kindness is the only good think she received during her stay on Noll's Mansion. Anyway, I still ship Kaizer and Tia more 😁

I bet Rycene (old guy) was the reason why the King (Kaizer) and Tia were separated years ago and why she got amnesia.

Group Leader
What... why so short??? ah, I wanna know more~!! but must wait till the next come..... by the way, who actually Tia is?? ah, I almost forgot, Thanks for up^^

Those super grim final panels followed by the cute and bright credits page is so surreal tbh.

Dex-chan lover
thats some scary loyalty Rycene has, I wonder why he's o on the emporer's side

@Eunieberry The Young Master doesn't need protection in the literal sense, but Tia knows that she has some power over the situation because she's an honored guest/someone Kaizer listens to. It's something like a "If you want to get to him, you have to get rid of me first," and they won't get rid of her.

Do they have some kind of blood pact going on? And why would Rycene tell the story in front of the Young Master if no one is supposed to know??

Wait... does young master hands and legs got cut off? Some panels it’s there but some not :)?
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread