A Useless Villain - Ch. 1

This guy is a loner asshole who sits at the back of the class and makes no effort to interact with anyone, and people go out of their way to interact and try to befriend him?

god i wish i could live in anime land

@EzWeeb
lol people do that irl but most of the time due to the inexperience of introvert they don't know they're rude and ignore people after that? People assume you dont wanna be friends

this is what happened when you let a child minded adult to write, so pointless....

@EzWeeb Lmao agreed. In real life people don't even bother batting an eye on you if you make no effort to do social interactions and teachers just dump in group assignments and leave the grouping to the classes, basically telling those who have 0 social skill or friend to F off

Dang life sucks

so this is those type of manhwas/mangas that you wouldn’t what’s actually true

In my elementary school there was also a kid who acted like MC. He said that he will kill all of us and was drawing weird things. He even looked similar to him. Bgahahha

I wish I had a friend like him.. QwQ Oh wait I dont have friends (Except for 1) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the life of an introverted loner!!

I know that stories don't use logic because they need to continue the plot but really? Does he really need to kill them? Beat them into submission, torture them etc. He ain't that smart for a villain, especially one that feels so superior. And he should be able to block the damage from the bully but he doesn't...

Users who are viewing this thread