A Vampire's First Love

Omg the author/artist is the one who did romantic marbling!!! I knew I recognized the art style from somewhere

sawa: the art is super pretty.
art: blood blood, fetus, and blood

honestly the art is gorgeous though.

Hmm... Art is pretty but I am not much of a fan of vampire stories.... Idk I'll wait and see if it gets any good.

Group Leader
story is kind of boring (3 chapters released & read so far), but the art is captivating. not sure if i want to continue, but i'll keep reading

It’s nice that it’s starting off slow. I dig the slow burn romance manhwa. I’m very much looking forward to the rest!

im not a big fan of vampire stories but this is so interesting. the leads are great and the art style is so beautiful

@controversial-me there is but it’s an arc of the series, not a full romance. well i don’t know if the arc has any romance but the vampire is female. the title is called “cheating men must die”

edit: that’s the only series i can think of, sorry if it’s not your taste!

I like the concept of having other half of their hearts ,its something like a soulmate.

@controversial-me Orange Marmalade, Blood Alone, and Untouchable fit that request, although the type of vampire the FL is in Untouchable is a bit different :)

@controversial-me
Not exactly what you've asked, but Blood Lad is a vampire boy x human/ghost girl with a subverted trope as it's the girl who has to drink the vampire's blood. It's a shounen though. Others already recommended girl vampire x human boy webtoons I know of. There's a manga where there's a reverse-vampire girl who has excess blood and has to bite others to inject blood instead of drinking them but I don't remember the title

Users who are viewing this thread