A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for my Whole Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hungry Idol①

Double-page supporter
Is it me or are we getting tons of "Angel next door spoils me rotten"-ish series these days? :thonk:
I have seen like 6 first chapters with an almost copied premise. All of them are high schoolers living alone with one of them being a masterchef candidate while the other is pretty much useless and should be banned from kitchens.
Bit similarities but not too much coz they lived far away fortunately & the idol had to travel quite distance to mc's home so the meeting ain't that ez for them

Dex-chan lover
My friend once said the exact same thing as the MC. Wanting to find a girl who will work hard while he stays at home as house-husband. In the end he got married but still works

I must say for japan's most popular idol only 2m views on a song is not that much.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to be a house husband... BTW I have this really hot cousin who's super busy with her job and always needs me to take care of her"

I feel like his goal should already be solved according to manga logic, no idol classmate needed.

Dex-chan lover
UrU1MuO.png

(I Think)
Little does he know that house husbandry is work

Dex-chan lover
MC wants a working woman to make money for him to stay at home and take care of her...cousin is hot, messy manga artist trope with big booba...I see a solution gentlemen 😏😏😏

Dex-chan lover
the 0 dislikes on the youtube video is probably the most unlikely thing about the manga, like no joke, the other parts are atl 1east possible, but 0 dislikes is probably over 1 in 1 trillion

Dex-chan lover
damn they must have gotten an AI to write this shit
they nearly hit cliche bingo

Group Leader
It's been a while since I have been interested in a premise and first chapter. This has potential ngl I like idea of him pulling a reverse card and becoming a househusband :smugnako:

Hopefully the freshness last.... I also like the MMC friend being a "trap" seems common but its been a while since I have seen one :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
whats that copy pasta..... "here in this household i hold by traditional views. I do the cooking and cleaning for my wife--" cause thats what shido-kun's reminding me off LMAO

"I want to be a house husband... BTW I have this really hot cousin who's super busy with her job and always needs me to take care of her"

I feel like his goal should already be solved according to manga logic, no idol classmate needed.
Sweet Home Alabama

Users who are viewing this thread