A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 2

............... this man....... kinda making me straight........ hmmm...........

Ml is such a simp. But idk how I should feel about the ml falling for his previous lover's reincarnation, especially when senia doesnt know about that

Banned
I am very interested in this. I can’t wait to learn what happened in the first timeline. And I sure love her already. She has spunk and is a cute red head.

Double-page supporter
@Seosuke I believe it's time travel not reincarnation. Same people, just different time. Last time it seems like he forged her for war, although for what reason isn't entirely clear other than ensuring she could live no matter the circumstances. My guess is either he did something to her to basically make her a demigod, or she has always had power and he just made sure she developed it in such a way where she is effectively unkillable in a fight. I'm all for her becoming powerful again, but clearly the way he went about things didn't' end well.

I just can't bring myself to like him, it would help if he would at least explain why he is so desperate for her rather than just camping out until she gives in and marries him.

Just too creepy and clingy, would have been better if he tried to woo her first and then proposed marriage at the very least.

Ok but why is he so desperate for her in particular. Were 2 chapters in an explanation would be nice within the next 3

@ParagonNight we might not get a full explanation for a while since this mostly seems to be from Senia’s POV. I assume it has something to with an alternate future as in the prologue she seems to blame him for something. I assume they fell in love in that other future, he ruined her some how and now wants to make it up to her and fix the future.

Thank you for the translation 😊

I'm guessing that they're stuck in some kind of reincarnation loop or something (with only him remembering his "wrongdoings"). That being said, so many MLs need to realize that randomly confessing feelings or proposing to people who don't know you is just not going to work...

The biggest simp... lol jkjk
I hope they explain why he wants her happiness or whatever soon cause he do be looking crazy... I love how the mom and her think the same haha

Thank you!!

I just wish he would explain why he's so insistent to marry her. She's not acting like it's strange enough
If I was her, I wouldn't want to marry with that secret looming over my head. lolol

@TRNRLogan I'd say that their first meeting was kinda the same with the merchant, but afterwards he has been a bit more respectful. Plus they give off different vibes, the merchant kinda feels like he's entitled to marry her for whatever reason while the duke is annoying but he comes out as more desperate instead of a jerk because he's literally saying that he'll do anything and everything for her.

if I have to choose between the merchant and the duke, I'd choose the duke. They act the same but the bank behind them is vastly different.

I love a man who's so devoted (and loyal) (and who's open to crying, none of those real men can't cry). either he's a good actor or he wouldn't hesitate to cut off his limb for her

Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread