A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 4

I am literally dying, his smile is so cute.
And I can’t wait to see more of this story, thx TLs

hahaha his smile should be illegal 😂🤣🤣 thank you guys for the chapter .

What a precious smile!!!

I really wanna know about their past already ugh

Ahaha, she walked right into that one.

And agreed, his smile is illegal.

the way he mentioned. So he does go to his new life and after becoming the successor, he remembers the things he did in his previous life. She must be linked to him. According to what he said that is what it comes to my mind. She is a loyal friend and always reborn as the opposite sex of him. She becomes very dear to him but is constantly pushing her to a point that she feels as if life is meaningless. She destroy everybody in her way cuz that is how he taught her to survive but she becomes bitter to a point that she wants to die.

I guess in his many tries he can see only marriage as the way to protect her. I guess he thinks that he can use himself as a shield. Since she is not the type of person that want to be evil and kill everybody, he will do it for her. It probably has to do with someone she ends up marrying. If that is the case, he will take that role and let her has as many lover as she can if she doesn't end up loving him in his life since his main purpose was, is, and will be to protect his most loyal friend he ever got and continue having.

I mean that is what the promo page gave me as a hint

Users who are viewing this thread