A Villain Demands to Be Loved

The ML isn't pathetic, sad or a pushover so I don't understand the uncalled hate. He reminds me of a MC from an isekai manhwa with his sudden unexplained actions. It looks interesting. It seems he's hiding something traumatic regarding the FL? The FL is pretty great, strong characters for the win! I'm looking forward to more chapters and figuring out what's going on!

Group Leader
I really like the ML and I’ve got no idea why y’all are hating!! Seriously?! You can’t simp for someone who isn’t taken or uninterested. He is awesome! And you girls hating on a man crying really sucks. Men have emotions - get over it. If a girl can cry so can a freaking dude. There are so many immature readers in here

I adore this, the dude is like, hot and cold and cruel and sweet! I can't wait to see more!

Thank u for the chapters I’ve wanted to read the WEBTOON ver of it after I read the promo chap thank u so much. The story is so lovely🥰🥰

Contributor
not sure if I should pick this up; what level is the ML on the simp scale?

Dex-chan lover
@Letheliah as of chapter 5
we don't really know why the Duke is like this, is the couple reincarnated?

We'll have to see if they're building a good tower, or a house of cards.

I adore the ML. He's obviously got some trauma going on here that he needs to work through. But I believe in him!

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55136850&page=2 Can someone pick this up? The raws are at 42.

Has this been dropped? It’s been two months. I can pick it up if the scantalation team has dropped it.

Endless journey... it really has been an endless wait. Scan groups picking something up so fast just to immediately stop translating after the dibs—- it’s such a selfish thing to do. I know they’re busy and this is just a hobby, but it’s unfair to monopolize projects and refuse to let others scanlate. They know they’re already stretched, so why do they keep this up? Just gives them a bad rep

Someone else please pick this up!

I love how it only took 9 chapters for the FL to show that she won't take shit from anybody and won't hesitate about taking revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread