A Villain Demands to Be Loved

Honestly wish the mom had just killed him with her frying pan. Only two chapters in and I can tell the ML is a total creep. "I did this all to make you happy"? Talk about a red flag. He brought an army to his proposal, is he planning on intimidating her? I don't care how tortured and handsome he is creeps like this need to fuck off. Is it too much to ask for a ML that's tortured but not a freaking abuser? Teenage girls read these and are gonna get totally warped views of love this isn't romantic.

a little unsure how to feel about this..... bc shoujo manga laws, we know that he genuinely wants to make her happy, but honestly this is really over the top. shouldve started out as friends first or something......

yeah sure the guy is out of his fucking mind because he got reincarnated but like this situation is only ok because he is good looking+ shoujo laws. Otherwise this hella creepy. LIke what is the difference between the village guy and the ML? like literally they are the same in terms of forcing their feelings onto another person. but ofc cause he rich and good looking its OK.

while its OK for the FL to be misled considering shes still young I hope at least the parents step up to the plate and tell the duke to fuck off.

Its... meh. Its pretty good but nothing in this story really sticks out for me so far. 7/10 for now.

I feel like most of you are reading too much into this plot set up....especially when it doesn't really look like it was given much thought by the author herself.

He's a crybaby ( Well not really, he has his reasons...) But i find it cute!
We'll see how it goes, it's not often we encounter where the FL isn't a noble of some kind.

I can't decide if I want to bother continuing this, I don't have an issue with the ML crying (and if any of you do must think guys have hearts of stone and must never cry cus it's 'not manly'), but the whole 'no mean's no except I'm super powerful duke guy and totally your ML so you have to say yes or else I will camp outside your door like a creepy stalker'. If she had even an inkling of 'Oh I feel something for this guy (love or hate) cus of reasons I don't understand (but it's totally cus i'm reincarnated from his original love)' maybe I could give it a pass, but all it is is 'this guy's good looking and rich and could get me outta this boring town'... after typing all this out, yea going to give this a pass. If it completes down the line and I come across it again, and reviews show it gets much better... maybe I'll try again

edit cus unsure if I said anything spoiler-y

Double-page supporter
LMFAO I totally agree with the Endless Journey team on the ML. He's a fookin simp y'all and if you wanna read a story about that kinda guy here ya go he's like a textbook definition

Ngl the art on the cover of the webnovel...I miss it LOL but its shit to use it for webcomics.

Dex-chan lover
one of those rare times where i look at cover and get turned off by the art and then read the webtoon itself and the art inside is much better

Im sure that it has a secret. Like ML reincarnated or smth as he knows her well and came to propose out of the blue.
Cant wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread