A Villain Demands to Be Loved

It’s okay. Not the best series I’ve read, there are certain parts that gets cut and moves on too fast which kind of kills the pace. Topics, conversations, and scenes change very drastically and not as smooth as I would like, it just seems very choppy and sloppy.

Art style aside, reminds me of those dress up flash games I used to play on y8, some parts look good but some parts look very amateurish and out of place.

Could be better, needs more improvement. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The artist went beyond drawing Senia during the wedding. Like she's actually gorgeous wtf

Supporter
The ML is
not as bad
as the summary implied him to be.

Edit1: Not sure if this is considered spoiler or not but to be better safe than sorry.
MC is not a
pushover or weak-willed
person. And I'm looking forward to the reveal of
her true self
or whatever that plot is.

Edit2: I agree the pacing is not very good. Not bad to the point it's impossible to understand the story, but the flow is abruptly changed a lot of times.

Hoping to see some 200 IQ ML got reincarnated time travel bullshit and in the future he realized how amazing the Pog Pog FL is a wooga a wooga.

I had a little mini stroke writing this, yes, I am mental and sick in the noggin

Alright, what i gathered from this plot so far and my guess is as follows
Both MCs meet in different timelines and he fell in love with her but it always ends with her dying and he tries his best to stop it since he can remember it to some degree, evidence is that he knows character attributes of her that she didn't show to him or he talks vaguely like he know her since a long time ago, additionally when they do the marriage vow at the church she hears some voices whispering sorry s to her for all the sadness she got, kinda implying that the gods or spirits of that world are sorry too.

MC clearly isn't the brightest tool in the shed. From her perspective, ML is hella sus. At this point she just really seems to be going along with it for no rhyme nor reason...

Dex-chan lover
Art is pretty but the translation is rocky. Still readable, but you gotta use brain power to connect the dots. So far any translations after Endless Journey have been hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread