A Villainess for the Tyrant - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Omggggg I was just reading the novel the other day!!! Glad to know they've finally made a manhwa! The novel was funnier for me, though haha.

Anyways, thank you for picking this up!!!

Lol. I agree. If I was being sent to die, I'm gonna do it the flashiest way I can. And weddings are supposed to be flashy and dramatic anyways. XD (BTW the novel is great too.)

Dex-chan lover
... that story about the guy opposing the emperor, it feels of conspiracy. He knew what poison was used on the emperor and then sacrificed his own son to escape judgement. I don't usually support callous ML but this feels like it may have been justified.

Double-page supporter
"I'm gonna die anyway, so let's go out in STYLE!" Loving her, and I'll love it even more once the two actually fall for each other.

@ataniphor For comedic affect, maybe? I mean, they didn't even censor the entire finger, so it's obvious what she did even to a 5 year old child. Typically if one is to censor the middle finger one should censor half the hand so it's unclear what finger was used.

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck her family. She has the right idea. If she's being shipped off to die anyone (unbeknownst of what's gonna happen next), then why not cause as much trouble as possible and bring ruin to that kingdom?

Time to go out with style.

I love this attitude. "If I'm gonna die anyway, what do I have to fear? I'll die with my head held high taking shit from no one" (At least I hope that last part is in there)

Contributor
It's not a bullshit lame novel isekai, but just fantasy ?

This is already better than a lot of similar story.

Users who are viewing this thread