A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Can I get some clarification from someone. Does she actually love him or is she using him as excuse to gain freedom

Fed-Kun's army
um sorry... but isn't she 16? and isn't he 25? uhh... something doesn't add up.

Group Leader
@sandamckitty personally, I think she is just using him, it could grow into love love but for now it's more like she got a perfect excuse handed to her to talk her grandpa into letting her free

Dex-chan lover
I think she doesn't love him yet, but she did say that his words moved her more than anything else in her life.

Dex-chan lover
@Anono
Assuming female novel/manga Japanese readers have the same tastes as otome gamers, older age gaps are very popular with them.
https://uguucageoflove.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/2020-05-16-12_02_12-otoge.xls-openoffice-calc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't they have made him younger?
Why does he have to be a "ladies man"? I'm not a big fan of that trope. But, he's reincarnated so maybe he isn't anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if she loves him or not I'm just glad his words moved her into getting out of that gilded cage, that's no way to live she was basically a human doll

He... masturbated so hard he ended up remembering his past life??? what the hell lmao 😂

the reincarnated(?) cadio has huge himbo energy. not sure if this will change in the future but right now i quite like him hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
OMG AKSNSKSNSKBEJEHEL HELPPPP

Looking at another perspective, THE ML IS DEFINITELY YOUR USUAL HAREM MC TYPE LMAOOOOOO

BUT

since we are seeing things from the FL perspective, HE'S ACTUALLY KINDA CUTA

OMIGOSHHHH WHAAAT IS THIS SORCERY 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Thanks for translating,already waiting for this series to be translating because the story is fun and awesome

Users who are viewing this thread