A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
super glad they explained the masturbation part, it was so random.

Group Leader
@istaph nono, he got isekai'd into
Cadio, the guard is the one who masturbated
Cadio,(xxx in the future text) the reincarnator is the one who isekai'd
so, Cadio masturbated so hard that xxx got isekaid into him

Group Leader
As a fellow JTL here, I'd like to call out that there is NO masturbation whatsoever in raws. Not as a joke, not remotely in the sense of how they TLed it. Not even after they clarified.

Here's my version. Take it or leave it do as you will. You should listen to your readers more, the one that was screenshotted, he was much more correct.

夜遊びできないくらいしごいてやるとか言われても全然身に覚えないですし
Even if they say they'll work me so hard I can't go prowling at night, I don't recall ever doing that.

Now to clarify on my end as well, I do not know how many more mistakes are made in this TL. Another fellow TL showed me this page along with the raws.

@reanseih Another translator here, thanks for sharing the JP line! And I totally agree with you about the meaning of this line, it sounds like people around him were threatening to work him extra hard to keep him from going out to party, and he's like pikachu face "but I don't remember being like that??"

Now there may or may not be a sex joke here, I don't know mc's line so it's possible she misunderstood that shigoku part, but the guy definitely wasn't referring to masturbation.

Dex-chan lover
The knight masturbating to isekai is just like Valhalla Penis Mansion!

Users who are viewing this thread