A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I want to petition they change the MC (as in focus character, not romantic partner) from whoever to Alexis.

Dex-chan lover
All the side characters are mad haters, I hope she comes out number one on every test even though she doesn't have to prove herself to those people but seeing their stupid faces of disbelief and shame would be nice

Dex-chan lover
@Kake Checked the webnovel on what a Rose Princess is.

There's a legend that the country was founded atop a sleeping dragon, and that MC's ancestor made a contract with said dragon (contract contents are a mystery). It's believed that:
- the contract resulted in women from MC's family being born with rose-scented blood.
- the fragrant blood will cause the sleeping dragon to awaken and destroy the country.
- the family's women are isolated to prevent them from shedding blood from fear this will cause the apocalypse as they know it.

Dex-chan lover
ok i like you now lil'bro
friendzone speedrun any%
now time to blueballed your ex-fiance

Dex-chan lover
@lyndine2009
No death ends at all.

@Elyursi
Heroine is just sus of Rozalia. Heroine isn't a bad person, just misguided at first. PS. Keep an eye on Grediol, Rozalia's black-haired servant.

i love love this one!!! all characters are great and for nowdon't follow the standard pattern of their roles... i'm getting very much invested!

Users who are viewing this thread