A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@stilgar
@machani
I see many people being confused about periods being blood , that’s wrong lol periods are basically scraped off skin walls , in the ovulation period the vagina creates thicker skins to host the human baby, when there’s no baby the vagina scraps off the skin walls and therefore that’s one of the many reasons periods hurt, the thicker skin you have in your vagina the the longer the period are , so no periods aren’t blood

Dex-chan lover
It's such a relief to see all these potential ML getting friend zoned and mostly accepting it.

Aggregator gang
She's clever and dense at the same time lol
But, an 'ara ara' villainess MC is so rare, i like it

that last line tho AHHAHAHA so far i like this series! she's intuitive and i love her personality~

Dex-chan lover
When people are clever, they are much more confident of their miscalculations. Her clever/dense mix is very impressively well done and thought out!

Dex-chan lover
The brother looked like an asshole at the end of the second chapter but goddamn he's just a cute baby and he's adorable.

Cute brother but like, Ugh, Wow the female lead getting chummy with the prince? If she doesnt end up with him it's a waste of half a chapter, if she does it's a waste of a premise.

aaaaah i love the twist, the characters here are all so refreshing. thank god they're chill and not loco HAHAH

@Swearingpuppy354 oh, like I already knew about the walls and all (well except from thickness of the walls), both from school and to my cost. However, I thought that there is also blood in that mix.

@zz2000 - Okay, thank you for clearing that up that bit with the Rose Princess but. . . . MY GOD THAT SOUNDS SO INSANELY RIDICULOUS! All of that mental abuse for something like that? So stupid. -___-;

My next question would then be whether or not she actually gets Cardio-sama to fall in love with her or does she get some other kind of good ending? Also, I'm kind of curious since the Heroine mentioned it, does her later in game appearance have something to do with the sleeping dragon actually awakening because she gets injured? :D

My god
I was ready to punch Alexis at the last chapter but didn’t expect him to be a baby 🥺 I love him now

Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
@MaChani Rozalia explains that no, periods don't count. Otherwise the country would be having the apocalypse every month.

@BlueCatMage
At the end of Arc 1, Cardio admits he knows Rozalia's in love with him. However he was holding out because he's mentally a 38 yr old man (1st life) and he feels it was inappropriate cradle robbery to fall in love with a teenage girl.

As for the dragon,

A later plot twist reveals the "legend" has been twisted, full of degraded facts due to history's passage.
The dragon was never going to destroy the world at all. If anything, the "rose blood" is a sign of his blessing.
Rozalia's ancestor was actually the founding queen of the country. When she was dying in her line of duty, the dragon took pity and gave her one of his hearts so she could live.
Subsequent descendants have inherited this blessing , which is signified by the "rose-scented" dragon blood in their veins.

Rozalia accidentally summoned the dragon when she was still a child, after pricking herself on a rose bouquet. Her physical resemblance to the founding queen and her noble bearing was enough to gain the dragon's loyalty and for him to serve her. The dragon offered to clear her reputation by revealing himself and the truth, but Rozalia refused because she didn't want him to be used and exploited by ambitious nobles.

Also, the dragon can astral-project a human form for himself. He's pretty much by her side most times. You may recall Rozalia has a male and female butler serving her.

@zz2000 - Oh wow. And here I thought something bad was going on with that bulter. XD Thank you for the info! I hope Cardio eventually gets over his mindset because I want her to be happy! :D

Dex-chan lover
@AyameChizuru
ML is Cardio. The prince is more a close friend trying to protect Rozalia from social harm, mainly as atonement for failing to prevent his fiancee's suicide due to said harm.

I’m rooting for the prince but cardio is the male lead....my heart is so sad. Second male lead syndrome strikes again.

Users who are viewing this thread